Sunday, February 1, 2009

Irvin Marquez

My Biography


I was born in El Salvador twenty years ago. I'm the oldest of three children and the friendliest, too! I grew up in a city with my grandmother and my grandfather. When I was young, I liked to go to buy an ice cream with my friends. I didn't like to iron my uniform and go to the dentist because I guess I was shy. I liked to play hide and seek with my cousins and friends. I didn't like tomato soup. As a matter of fact, I hated it, but I ate it anyway.

I went to school in my country for fourteen years. In El Salvador I finished high school, then I attended "Academia Europea". I was learning a little bit over there. I stopped going to the University because I came here to U.S. When I got here I went to adult school (CCSF). I can remember when I was a child I went to Honduras to visit my grandmother's sister. It wasn't a good trip because I had a terrible accident. I almost was going to be in a wheelchair because of that accident.


When I was 6 years old, my dear mother bought a cool bicycle. I learned how to ride it as soon as possible!

A couple of years later, my mother had to leave because she came here to be with her parents. I was very sad about that, but in spite of it, I had to face it. I couldn't do anything, I guess!

Now I live in Daly City, CA. I'm student. In my free time, I like to play soccer, basketball, tennis, FIFA09, Rock Band 2 etc. By the way I enjoy playing xbox360. It's amazing LoL (an acronym meaning "Laughing Out Loud.")

In the future I'd like to travel to London and watch a Chelsea game.
My sister says it's craziness, but I don't think so. I hope to get a driver's license.

I like my school, CCSF. I think it's one of the best places to learn English.

No comments: