Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"One Day With My Son" by Claudia Herrera

The Inimitable Sponge Bob, Square Pants














I'm going to tell you about one day with my son.

I usually wake up at 6:50. One day I woke up at 7:10 and I took a shower. I got dressed and after that I went to the kitchen because I had to prepare breakfast for my husband and my son. I began to say to my son while he was sleeping, "Roman, wake up!" But even after I repeated it several times, he still didn't hear me. He continued to sleep. So I decided to turn on the television, and I looked for his favorite channel. Fortunately, his favorite program was on: "Sponge Bob Square Pants". When Roman heard it, he opened his eyes. Then I dressed him. I put on his black shoes, and I put on his white shirt. He was ready to have his breakfast. Finally my husband and my son and I were ready to go to whatever the day's destiny was going to hold for us.

No comments: