Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"My Girlfriend Michelle and Me", by Simon E. Vidal


Michelle is the best woman that I have known in my life. She is very beautiful and very smart. I love to talk with her because she knows a lot of politics and social themes. And also she dances very well. She likes salsa, merengue, and reggueton. She’s going to be a lawyer, and I know that she will be very talented in her job. We have had a relationship of approximately 3 years, and we are very happy. She loves the outdoors and cooking, just like me, and if we have time, we go to the beach and walk on the sand. Unfortunately, she is in my country (Chile) because she needs to finish her undergraduate studies. I hope that in July she can come to San Francisco because I miss her a lot. I am very sure that she is going to like this city very much because it is very similar to Chile. We talk every day by skype, but nothing is comparable to having the people that you want close to you. I know that she is the person for me, and I am pretty sure that nobody is like her.

No comments: