Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Poetry by Che'neka Wilson


"Friendship"

Growing far apart from one another not really hanging out anymore.
We lost our friendship when we got older.
We use to be so close
all the time thinking back when we use to hang out so much when we were young.
Growing far apart from one another not really hanging out anymore.

I would always come to you when I had a problem
with something and you would always be there for me no matter what
now it's not the same anymore
you were my best friend for so long.

Our friendship use to be so strong and real but now its broken apart not knowing what happened
when we got older and grew up growing far apart from one another not really hanging out anymore.


"Poetry"

Poetry is sweet Poetry is nice
Poetry can be anything I want it to be
Poetry takes me how I feel about myself Poetry is everything
Poetry is passion inside of me
Poetry can be what I want it to be in reality
Poetry makes me happy cause I can write about anything!

"The Words I Say About Me"

I see with my eyes
I think with my brain
I speak with my mouth and when I talk it sounds so fresh and clean and sweet like honey and passion like fashion.
I walk like this with my head up high looking in the sky with my feet down low.
People talk to me like it's nothing, like they know me but you have to think again they just met me so they really don't know me.
I think outside and I think inside my brain
How I write things I be going like a car
it stops then it keeps going and I can go with the flow like the

ocean in the motion wow, it feels so clear like lotion.
I think about things that I don't over think about
It just comes to me so slowly.
How can I explain I just did
I don't want to repeat it.
I don't have time to say because if you didn't get it the first time this will be your last time.
My last thing I will say out of my mouth with the words I say and how I say it
It's easy
You just need to think and see what I am saying about me.

No comments: