Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Micky's Kittens" by Rimmie Leu














I had a kitten. Her name was Micky. She was cute and smart. She grew up very fast. Slowly, she found a handsome boyfriend. They were a happy young couple. I don't remember how many months later she got pregnant. When she felt her kittens were close to being born, she came between my legs while I was sleeping. I kicked her gently away because it tickled. Then I fell asleep. She came back again with her kittens. I felt them crawl in the middle of my legs. I let them stay comfortable between my legs, even though my legs and bed sheets was full of Micky's blood. I still slept until morning with them. I got up in the morning. Micky said "meow..meow". It meant, "Look, I have babies." I counted them, there were five. They were handsome/beautiful. I placed them in the corner of my bed on the blanket. I changed my stinky bed sheets and put them in the laundry basket. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressed up, walked to the kitchen, made a cup of tea, walked into the living room, sat down enjoying my tea when suddenly Micky came near me "meow..meow" She looked at my eyes. I stood up and walked straight to my bedroom. She followed behind, also she was very quiet. Surprised, she moved her kittens back on my bed. "That's fine, my dear," I said. We slept together as long as we liked. I love you so... much, Micky. Thanks for reading my true silly story. Have fun and a great day.

No comments: