Friday, March 6, 2009

Salvador Vargas, "English is the Best Way to Communicate in the USA"


I want to explain how important it is to speak English for all the foreigners that do not speak this language in this country. Every single person that lives in the U.S.A. must speak English in order to be successful in this country. I'm going to share a bad experience with everyone about what happened to me 14 years ago because I didn't know how to communicate in English at that time. I'm about to tell the most embarrassing story of my life. One day I was hungry, so I went to McDonald's to buy lunch. But the problem was how to order my food in English. So I tried to make my order in English, but I couldn't pronounce it correctly. Then some customers and employees began laughing at me. I was very shy because I'd never been in such a hard situation before in my life. Now I am attending English classes to improve my skills. Also, I have a good teacher. His name is John Robinson. He's friendly and very patient with all his students. In addition he's very intelligent. He teaches English very well. I want to be an English teacher like him.

No comments: