Sunday, March 15, 2009

Abdel Largaespada's Dog, "Max"


Good day, all you readers. The story that I’m going to tell you is about “Max”, my dog. He has a rare story. He has 2 fathers and 1 mother. Max was born on February 14, 2006. One of his fathers is a cute, white Boxer named “Ton Ton” (in Spanish that means “silly”). The other father is a mix of Rottweiler, Doberman, and Mutt. The mother is a brown, pure bred Boxer. Max is always funny. He likes to play with balls, with empty soda plastic bottles, and my shoes. Nobody liked Max when I brought him home because he was a male and we always had a female dogs, but a few months later, everybody loved Max. Something that I haven’t told you yet about Max, is when he comes in the house, he pees on everything, and that is another reason why my mom wants to sell him. Every day in the afternoon, I take Max to walk in the nice park that's near my house. One day, he fell in love with a little Cocker Spaniel, but she didn’t like him, because for her, he was too BIG . Anyway, Max is still in love with her, and he will be waiting for her all his life. Now Max is 5 years old, and he still pees on everything. I don’t know what to do with him, because now, that makes me get mad! Oh Max! why do you do that? Well, dear readers, thank you for your attention and for your interest in my doggy Max. Some day, I’ll tell you about the puppies that I hate, Guinea Pigs!

No comments: